Sunday, April 1, 2012

I have 8 children......


So, a blog I creep on from time to time did this, I thought i'd try it too. 

Age: 20! woo! no longer a teen.
Bedsize: twin. I've always found it weird that it's called that. 2 people normally don't share this size of bed.... And i've never met twins out of toddler hood that share a bed either. Can someone explain to me why it's called this? One day I will own biiiig bed. With even more fluffy, comfy pillows than I do now.
Chores that you hate: Bathtub scrubbing, and the kitchen floor. 
Chores that you like: laundry. It's refreshing. But what i don't like- stupid quarter feed laundry machines. I can't wait to own my own washing machine and dryer!
Dogs: My 9 year old puppy, Kandi. She's a psycho dog. But she's a cutie.
Essential start to your day: a literal run to the bathroom. 

Essential end to your day: shower, brush teeth, take contacts out, write in journal, read scriptures, pray. It's a time consuming thing, going to bed.  
Favorite color: Orange! booya! I plan on owning an tangerine orange kitchen aid mixer one day. As in end of this summer. {at the very latest, when i get wed.}
Gold or Silver: Silver. Gold looks pretty on blondes, and I haven't been blonde since my hair decided it wanted to change to dark brown in junior high. 
Height: 5'-4 3/4". I am short, therefore ever 3/4 of an inch count. I never made it to my goal heigh of 5' 4". :(
Instruments you play: Piano. kazoo. I could probably still play twinkle twinkle little star on my violin. And... I have recently learned how to whistle. 

Job title: Photographer, student, BFF, in summer-cashier, etc.
Kids: 8. Surprise! JUST KIDDING, April fools. hehe. I don't have any. But, i do have 2 nieces. Caitlin is 9 and the one in ashleigh's uterus should have been here 5 days ago. I can see that she's going to have a mind of her own. This should be exciting! Also, one day I plan on having 4-6 childrens. 
Live: In logan presently. but have lived in- Louisiana, california, washington, and Orem utah.  And this summer i'll live in Europe for 2 months. 
Mother's Name: Melissa. or mom. or mother dearest. 
Father's name: Dean. Or dad. daddy o. or padre. or big bud. 
Nicknames: I struggle in this department. Brianna doesn't have any cool nick names. Some people call me bri. ooh! and Kevin once called me BriNickDicker. But i don't have any fun inside joke nick names. It's a thing on my wish list of life. 
Overnight hospital stays: When I was birthed. 
Pet peeves: That every mormon wife/mother thinks they're a photographer. Don't get me started.
Quote from a movie or tv show: "eets okay. I make lamb" "but he's so handsome and rugged and chiseled and great" "he's on the phone, at dad's. bye dad!" "and then.... we can snuggle!" there are faaaaar too many quotes from movies. 
Right or Lefty: I prefer my right hand to write with, Cause my left hand is incompetent at legibility. But if we're just talking about what hand is prettier, it'd probably be my left hand. Also, to add to your gee whiz collection, i give you, the story of how I learned to tell what hand was left and right- I think I was a slightly dyslexic child cause the whole hold your thumb and pointer finger up to see what one made an L for left thing never ever worked for me. So, I came up with my own. I have this ginormous burn scar {that until I tell people, they think it's a birth mark} on my right arm. b-u-r-n has an "r" in it, no "l", therefore, it's my right arm. Sometimes I still have to think about it.... don't judge.
Siblings: I have some of those. big sis {with husband and child}, ash.  little bro, Q.  little sis, ems. 
Time you wake up: umm.... depends on the day and what time i have class or if i'm lazy. between 7:30 and 9, mostly.
Underwear: i haz it.
Vegetable you hate: I don't think I hate any. We'll change this to...
Fruit you hate- Bananas. sick. o. riffic. 
What makes you run late: If I shower in the morning, Blow drying my hair is a beast. My hairs don't dry fast. They like to be wet. Which is why I shower at night. then it dries while I sleep.... well mostly dries. Also, fun fact about Brianna- I'm not one of those lucky girls that only has to wash their hairs every 3 days. If I don't wash my hairs everyday, I resemble a homeless person. 
X-Rays You've Had: I had one of my stomach once. And was forced to drink this nasty chalk flavored drink thing. I think that's the only one i've had. I guess I'm not adventurous enough to break my bones. that or they're extra strong 'cause i drink lots of milk. :D
Yummy food you make: all foods, dang it! This is why i'm not thin. 
Zoo Animal: What is this asking? What zoo animal am I most like? No idea. Fav zoo animal- the penguins chasing away the birds that would fly into their area. Least fav zoo animal- any of the nasty bug display things. like cockroaches. Who displays cockroaches??
wanna play along? Do it, bandy! {name this... youtube video.}


and I have a quick funny story from last night. I was at the mall With mom, grandma, ash, and em. We were sitting in the food court eating ice cream cones and my grandma get's really excited and starts pointing frantically. "Brianna! quick! look!!" I turn around real fast. "That guy!" me, still looking and finally find the guy i think she's talking about {priesthood session just let out so there were a ton of guys in suits} but don't really see why I should be looking at him, he's walking away and can only see his back. "oh man! I wish you could have seen his face! He's attractive! You should go see him" I'm pretty sure she wanted me to go stalk the guy and marry him! I was laughing and she said "well, you're not paying attention so I have to find the attractive guys for you!" haha great, Even my grandma thinks I need help in this department. 

No comments: