Saturday, April 28, 2012

Break-up letter

I saw this video for the first time last year. And It cracks me up. Thought I'd share. 

But, i do have to mention a few naughty words towards the end I believe. 
i know, I shouldn't think it's funny. but I do. 

So, if you choose to listen/read it, beware. 



It brightens my day to know that there are such smart people on Earth. 
If I ever write a break-up letter, i'll have someone read it dramatically and post it for you to see. 

or maybe I'll write one just for fun with horrible punctuation and English. But, this will have to wait because I'm just doing this blog to take a break from studying. 


I have some good news and some bad news and some more good news.

G.N. The lilac bushes are in nearly full bloom!!! 
B.N. old farm doesn't own one. psh. LaMe!
G.N. I spotted one on my home a few days ago and I stopped the car, parked illegally, and literally ran and smelt them!
B.N. Betsy thought i was a psycho and took a picture of me smelling them.
G.N. I'm posting the picture for you because I'm that good of a blogger. :)
This picture made me realize how long my hairs are getting! And once again, it looks auburn. Weird. I swear every picture taken of me lately it looks red. Maybe it's changing color again. It was blonde when i was little. Maybe it'll turn green next. *crosses fingers ;)*


Moral of the story:

Take time to stop and smell the lilacs. Cause they only last a short amount of time and they smell sooooo good! 

I'm going to have at least 6 lilac bushes in my future home. 

and I'm going to have them all over my house when they're in bloom in cute white porcelain vases and containers. I can't wait. 

Also, if I ever got to choose the time I got married, it'd be beginning of May because of this flower. Random true fact of the day. 

8.5 days till the largest adventure {thus far}of my life............. shnikes! 

No comments: