Thursday, April 12, 2012

I'm kind of in love.......

With this place-
{you thought I was talking about a man, huh? ha!}
{please don't judge my point-and-shoot camera abilities. They're lacking, I know. I should have brought my DSLR, but alas I did not.}


















I went on a little drive today to look for some new locations for my photo shoots. plus, it was raining, and driving in the rain is relaxing to me. so, I was just driving around and I found gold. In plant form. I seriously cannot wait to do a shoot here. 

If i ever have another boyfriend, I'm taking him here for a romantic pic nic. With the cute picnic blanket my grandma gave me. 

p.s. are you engaged? And if you are, do you want me to do your engagement pictures here? 

my creative juices are flowing highly right now. So, let me know. It'd be a muy fantastico session.

If I weren't mormon, I'd probably want to get married in this place. I don't really know why I'm so giddy about it, I just kind of fell in love at first site. 

No comments: