Sunday, April 8, 2012

Makes me.....

You know how I have a little itty bitty cute niece? I'm not sure if I've talked about her much.... :P

All this about babies makes me want one.  Not that I could have one. Because you sort of need a husband, and last time I checked I didn't have one of those. Yep, I don't.

It makes me want to live closer. I can't get enough of that little girl.

Grandpa Cobb called me last night. Our conversation went as followed-
"Hey, guess what I'm doing?"-gpa
"......throwing a partay?" -me
"I'm babysitting!!"-gpa
"Gemma???1?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"-Me
"yeah!"-gpa
"jealous!!"-Me
"I knew you would be. That's why I called."-Gpa
*sounds of jealousy*
"Well talk to you later, I'm going to keep holding my great-granddaughter"
"b..."
*hangs up phone*
"...bye...."

Isn't he a bum? haha. 

Today is Easters. and I didn't get to go home. But don't even worry about it because mom let me talk to little Gemma on the phone. She was hungry {is Ash even feeding her?... Cause I swear that child is always hungry when I'm talking to someone around her} and so she was whining and making sounds. And It completely made my day. I reminded her how incredibly beautiful she is. For the record, I'm going to guess that she will have brown eyes. So, let it be known that that's my guess. 


Editing Pictures makes me want a desktop computer. Because my pinky hurst for editing too long on a laptop. I know, random, but that is a true story.

Random story time-
I took a few pictures of my friend, Kyle, {who happens to be the best friend of my best friend's boyfriend's doctor's sister-in-law's cousin from kentucky } cause he won some pretty snazzy award thing and needed a picture for his bio for this black tie dinner {so i made up the black tie part but you get the picture}. Anyway, he was wearing one of those breast cancer awareness bracelets and I had him take it off, put it on my wrist and then forgot to give it back to him. I noticed it, and figured I'd give it back to him later. Well, the day goes on and keep smelling this boy smell. like I'd rub my eye and then this whiff of boy cologne filled my nose, or I'd just put my hand close to my face and smell it too. I could not figure out why all of sudden I went from smelling like fruit and flowers to boy. Well, finally I was talking about it to Betsy and she was pretty smart and recommend I smell the bracelet. And that my friends, is how a girl can smell like a boy without knowing it. And just to clear this up, this boy smell wasn't bad, it just didn't smell like me. It smelt like boy. And as much as I love a good smelling man, I don't {usually} like smelling like one. 
But, do you want to hear another funny story? you kinda do, huh?
before I gave it back, I sprayed girl perfume on it so he'd smell like a girl. bahahahahaha. I'm clever. Laugh, it was funny. 

Well, In case you're not sick of seeing pictures of this little angel, click here and here
I took those pictorals on Friday. I didn't want them to leave. I won't see her for nearly 2 weeks! :(

And, just in case any of you {males} that read this would like to know about and attend, some of my girl friends and I are going to put on a class on how women should and should not be treated. ya know, just to better the world and society for the greater good. 

And, when I have sons, {not that I will because girls are kind of what my family is good at producing} They are going to be the most chivalrous individuals ever. 

this is all. :D

XOXOxoxo


No comments: