Tuesday, April 24, 2012

14 days is completely 100% too SHORT!


here it 'tis. Sometimes I feel like my
hair wants to be red.... weird.
Remember that calendar I put on my window with how many days till schools over? well, that number is currently at 9. Add 5 days after that and I'll be off in Europe for 2 months.

Don't get me wrong, I am beyond thrilled for this. I am. I've been dreaming of this since I can remember. But, there are so many things I need to and want to do before I go and I won't really be able to do them all.

Anyways, I had the best weekend. It was a blast.

First seeing my little adorable niece, snuggling with her while she was sleeping,
shooting a reception and wedding,
Dark date adventure and evening,
cleaning the church with Glen,
 the gallery I had work in,
Helping make dinner with Kyle for this one event {that will be getting it's own post in due time after I'm given the go-ahead}
Here is the digital file. 
 sacrament meeting talks at church were great,
 wearing my fun yellow summer dress,
 Betsy singing opera in RS,
making cookies with Glen,
drive up the canyon and walk along the river and wading and singing to music really loud with the windows rolled down and sunroof open with glen,
dinner with Betsy Jake and Kyle and friends,
 finished editing 2 sets of bridals,
engagements,
started on an announcement,
and ended Sunday night at 2 am once again {far too late} chatting with Glen when he fell asleep. haha.

Anyways, this is dead week. which is pretty much my last week to get things done. ah! I have a huge to-do list so I don't even know why I'm blogging.

just know, this is the first semester that I'm not looking forward to it being over. It's the weirdest feeling ever. Too many things I want more time for.
and here is a close up, so you can see the
little squares and circle better.
I think it looks like the new animation movies in a way. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's so cool! I love it :)