Friday, April 27, 2012

seriously missing

I'm seriously missing this face right now.

Ash sent me this one a few days ago. She looks
SO SO much like pictures of Ash as a baby.
Stinkin' cute.
how could anyone not love her?? She's beautiful! 
I don't know if you know this or not, but i kind of sorta love her.... just a little. ;)


I have some good news for you guys. {and girls}
I'm all the way done with going to classes this semester!!! 
All that's left till i leave for europe-
  • 11 days
  • art history final {most un-looked forward to event of the semester}
  • Take home photo history final {which was going to be the hardest final until my professor decided he loved us and didn't want to kill us with a non-take home one}
  • A photo shoot I have yet to start for half of my altered optics photo class...... yikes. I'm going to do this as soon as I'm done blogging.... I promise....
  • the printing of all the images for my 2 photo classes. {luckily their all digital other wise i'd be living in the darkroom for the next 72 hours straight}
  • a dumb dumb dumb public speaking quiz that I don't want to take because she's making us go to class during our final time {the LAST day of finals week} to get a stupid code to take a 12 question quiz that has to be done on our own time. Which is absolutely ridiculous seeing as how it's only open for a few hours on the LAST day of finals week. If we have to take the quiz online, why can't she let us do it whenever we have time during finals week. *end rant* I might just not take it. 
  • Put my portfolios together
  • study a ton for art history final. So glad to be done with both halves of the survey after tuesday!
  • edit a wedding {i'm nearly done editing the reception}
  • shoot a wedding
  • go to Gemma Petrea's baby blessing. :D
  • pack for Europe and fit all of my stuff for 2 months into a carry-on size bag.... this will be interesante....Because everyone knows how bad I am at packing light.
  • write a project outline and description for what I plan on doing in Europe. 
  • make my hands look and feel like a woman's again. They hurt so bad. I should have worn gloves the whole time mixing chemicals on Monday. On wednesday, 3 of my fingers started bleeding from being so dry and damaged. {I didn't notice it until i saw a big red blob on my shirt. :( and then I went to a bathroom to try and wash it out and I noticed it was on my face too. I guess i touched my hand with it and blood was on my cheek! Then I wanted to crawl into a dark corner hoping no one saw my embarrassing moment of life. my life is filled with highly awkward situations.} regardless, my hands have trials. We need to work on loving each other more.
  • pack my life up and move it home to Orem.
  • dreaded clean checks.
  • party hearty
  • party like a rock star
  • party like it's 1999
  • party like there's no tomorrow
  • party all night long
  • ride in the dryers. {because i haven't done this the whole year!!!}
  • oh, and laundry. {which is similar to partying like a rock star, right?}


In other news, I'm the proud owner of this super hot swimsuit. I'm stoked beyond belief. I have always wanted a 1 strap {so it's technically 2, but the one is super skinny and can come off if i want it to} swimsuit with frills! I'm going to look stylin' on the beaches of italy and greece! :D
Also, in case you were wondering,
 this is not me modeling the swimsuit.... :P
And now..... I shall go miraculously start and finish my altered optics photo portfolio in a one hour photo shoot....hahahahahahaha.....don't tell my professor....

but first, a funny story. Ash called me yesterday while I was taking a nap {it was a miracle! I haven't taken a nap in eons.} and So I called her back when I woke up. She answered and said, "I'm making out with my husband. I'll call you back." hahahaha. It was hilarious!
Just so you know, if I'm ever making out and someone calls me, rest assured that I wouldn't answer. 

XOxo



I almost forgot!! 9 months from today is my birthday!!! 


No comments: