Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Awkward post

Sometimes my life is full of awesomely awkward events.
So, I will share a couple with you.

#1- So, I was trying to find this office of this lady named Leah Kennedy in the UPRES building 203. So, naturally, since i didn't know where this building was, looked it up online. It said on usu.edu that it was on the second floor of the library. weird. but, whatever. So i'm wandering around aimlessly on the 2nd floor of the library trying to find 203. but, the lowest number i found was 204. sigh. so i finally decide to be a women and ask for directions. Well, apparently there's two UPRES buildings. and when i searched it, it only told me the rooms in the library for the university press. The building i needed was by the art building, where I just was at previously. Why on earth would a university have two buildings with the same name on the map??

#2- While walking around the library, I heard the following conversation-
{2 guys talking, we'll call them frederico and bobert}
frederico- "last week my sister was really constipated. Like the fecal matter was completely backed up."
bobert. ".......that's.....fun?"
frederico "You don't understand, it was so backed up it broke her tail bone!"
bobert. "wow, dude, you have a cool sister"

That story is NOT a lie. Okay, so the last phrase I made up because he just looked horrified. but other than that. that is TRUE! I'm not sure if they were trying to have an awkward conversation, or if that really was just a normal conversation for guys. It's a good thing that I'm a mature adult, otherwise I would have lost it. Which i definitely did not do. Definitely didn't laugh. at all.

#3- the going to the chem store to fill up the distilled water jugs for the photo lab from the art building to the ESLC. AKA-furthest buildings away from each other. direct opposite ends of campus. I believe we had 3- 5 gallon jugs. So my friend Bethany and I got the infamous red photo cart and proceeded down the hall. This cart has some serious problems. Not kidding. This cart is at the epitome of needing a huge can of WD40. maybe 4. and not just little squeaks. It was LOUD. So here we are, pushing this cart across campus with empty water jugs on it and we had to talk really loud to understand what each other were saying. so, we enter the ESLC and there are a reletively large amount of people there and a loud cart. So, we fill them up and then head back, hoping that the weight on the cart would make them a lot quieter. False. Instead of loud squeaks, it resembled the sound of farting. That was a fun walk back. So, if you were on campus and heard really loud squeaks and such, it was probably me. Well, not me, but the cart that was with me.

#4- Allison and Natalie at wal mart. They were so embarrassing. they sprayed boy cologne on each other. gross. axe is seriously the worst smell ever. Anyways, I can't be seen with those 2 anymore. haha

#5-  that I have 4 awkward events in ONE day. I must be talented at this.


Well, as my roommate Allison says, "awkwardness makes you stronger"

I must be pretty strong.

No comments: