Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Today

Today

  • marks my 1/6 birthday. :D {yes, I do know this}
  • is my unborn niece's due date
  • my art history paper was due
  • I have to memorize my speech
  • presentation to belle bridal.
  • 6 weeks till I leave for my European adventure!
  • i got my art history test back {89% a score i can live with. although it's worse than any other art history test i've taken.....}

Also, for the record, I miss my roommies from last year sometimes. {not saying i don't love mine this year though} Melissa, Anna, Ashley, Betsy- we HAVE to have a girls night before school ends. Brian- you can come too. But only 'cause you told me you read my blog. :P

Did I tell you people that i bought my first pair of toms?? well, surprise! I did! they are dark brown and waaaaaay cute. and comfy. I'm bringing them on my study abroad. 

And just in case you didn't hear, I'm going to be an aunt within the next week. Get your happy faces ready! :D And, I really want to put the guess of her name up. Cause i'm pretty certain I'm right. But, I'll have to converse with Ash to see if she'd care if i put my guess up. If she says no, it means i'm right. If she says yes, i'm probably wrong. 

1 comment:

Beth said...

I'm gonna blog stalk you now! I'm excited for Europe too!