Monday, March 26, 2012

Busy month ahead of me.

Here is a {bulletted} list of all the stuff I have going on in the next 5 weeks-


  • 2 weddings
  • 1 reception
  • 2 bridal shoots
  • Utah state republican state convention
  • get everything ready for Europe
  • my niece being born
  • niece's blessing
  • niece photo shoot
  • mardi gras party
  • 2 speechs
  • 3 finals
  • 3 papers
  • 2 portfolios 
  • 1 photography exhibition for the fringe festival to get ready
  • 3 presentations for companies
  • 1 other presentation for class
  • a million hours in photoshop
  • a half a million hours in the dark room.
  • 12 hours lab monitoring
  • get updated on my shots. yuck!!
  • etc.
And here I am blogging.... instead of writing a 5 page paper due tomorrow at noon that I haven't even started...... wish me luck.

No comments: