Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Time Travel- been there, done that. Today.

Today was kind of insane. I experienced-


pain- I spilt boiling hot water all over my left hand. And it hurts! and Other pains too. But they might embarrass some people. jk jk......


happiness- My portfolio in one of my photo classes is going to be waaaay more simple than the one I chose {and nearly killed myself with} last semester.


excitement- Study abroad planning! I cannot wait till May 8th. seriously! Europe, look out! Brianna is coming! SOON!


worry- Hoping I really am going to have enough money to eat while i'm in Europe. Anyone want to send me money? {just kidding, I would feel super awful if you really did}


nervousness- thinking about the next few years of my life. Not really wanting to be a real adult with scary responsibilities when i'm done with college in a year..... holy hannah banana that's scary! Only a year???! *hyperventilation*


sad- Because when you think too much about certain things, you just want to cry. But good news you guys! I didn't lose any of my precious tears today. :D


peace- I read the entire Ensign today. Cover to Cover. And you know what? It turned all of my sad into a manageable burden that helped me feel reassured of what I already knew and just forgot for a little bit.


Assurance- Assurance felt from my Father in heaven. That he REALLY does love me, and care for me, and care about me and the hardness that life seems to bring more of recently.


stressed- let's be honest, as sure as my name is Brianna, I'll stress. It's a part of the definition of me. It's how I get anything done. It helps me realize I'm still the same me. {maybe this shouldn't be so much of me.....?}


anxious- For my little niece to be born! ONE WEEK till her due date! Can you people believe it's been that long since I've been blogging about her?????


and....


time travel- Yep, that's right. I have been to 8 time zones today, in 3 continents, in the years past, and 6 years the future too! 
      
     Explanation time-  My phone keeps telling me that I have changed time zones and then will give me it's suggestion on what time zone I'm in. But guess what? I've been in Utah, ALL DAY! I have not been to russia or spain or california or missouri or anywhere else they think i've been. Not once, I promise! So, I don't even understand why it's been having a heart attack all day. 

      Also, my Ipod told me it was july 23 1969. Then when I manually changed it to the current day and time, it went right back. So then, naturally i think something happened on this date that i must need to know about.... so i google it. Naturally, Nothing that cool happened that day. Just a big baseball game and president Nixon was giving a speech on Johnston Island. But here's the thing, after thinking about how this could be important to me, but i got nothing. It just made me wish that something cooler would have happened on this day.

      then to make the day even stranger, I got an email from a "Mrs. Jones" wishing me a happy 26th birthday. And I don't know who Mrs. Jones is, but it's a) creepy she knows my name. b)creepy that this happened on the same day as all of the aforementioned things. and c)sad that she missed my birthday by nearly 2 months. But mostly just a and b.


Here, my friends, and foes {just kidding, I hope I don't have foes}, is a beautiful quote that I read in the Ensign-
 "No person will ever be totally free who is living a lie.. We should ever bear in mind that a wrong isn't right just because many people do it. A wrong deed isn't right just because it hasn't become visible yet"
-Marvin J Ashton


And here is a time machine picture so you can imagine that you went time traveling with me today. But, I didn't have to use a machine to do it. I'm that great. :P


No comments: