Sunday, March 11, 2012

Things I adore, Things I'll do...

Hey, I've missed you!

Instead of a post, I give you....

A blog update!

I added an "I adore...." tab. {at the top under my banner}

and 

I added an "I will do...." tab. {at the top under my banner}

I've been working on both of them for a while. 

You know me... I love lists.

Maybe I'll add my kissing list too. What say you?

Also, I added a vote. Guess when my baby niece will be born!
So... Go vote! {on the top right side column}

Also, I might be out of the blogging world for a couple weeks 'cause of some things. We'll see.

Unless my niece is born, and then I'll for sure blog about at least her! Because, she's going to be my greatest love! I can't wait to snuggle her and kiss her little toes.
Honestly, I've never been more excited for anything in my whole life. Not even going to Europe this summer.... and that's saying something!

No comments: