Friday, March 23, 2012

Because sometimes I take fun pictures

I realize I haven't given you very many pictures in my blog lately.
Well luck is on your side today because you're going to be getting some!Today, I didn't have school. So I went up to campus to take care of some study abroad stuff and buy some 120 mm film. After I grabbed Holga {my cheap medium format camera}from my locker, I put her around my neck and walked all the way across campus and thought to myself "You probably look fantastic with your sunglasses, big flower, poofy hair, camera, and camera purse!"
then when I got home, I walked by my full length mirror and decided that I look like I was a tourist, checking out USU campus....
and then I realized that it was "A-Day" where all the little seniors in high school come up to tour campus. Great. Everyone probably thought I was a weird young thang.


but I don't seem to care too much because at least I know I'll be a good lookin' tourist in Europe this summer. :P {I hope you guys know that I'm not really conceited. I just had to tell this funny story. haha}

I had to put this one up too because you can see my fun fake tattoo .
{it's a bumblebee which just so happens to match my yellow shirt.}


So, yesterday was soooo beautiful!! 
so we decided to go lay on the "grassy knoll"

on side of window. i'm the one with pretty blue hair. Betsy's the other one.
This is the other side of the window. But look below at the next picture!!!
look how fun we are when you slide them together!!!
good idea Betsy cakes! We have the coolest bedroom window ever!
days left of school. one for us to look at, one for
 the outside people creepy looking at our windows.
this is betsy and my st patties day feast.
they drink lots, so we decided to have some sparkling cider. :D
green fries
green corn
green burritos. it looked sooo nasty!!!
green ranch
bubbly

and apple pie that allison made with lips on top. :D
there you go. more to come later.

No comments: