Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'm just having an inner battle. NBD

you know those times when 
your heart tells you one thing.
your mind tells you another.
and 
your spirit tells you something else?

And you honestly just have no idea how to get them to agree and do the right thing?

Not that I'm experiencing this or anything.


Also, my institute teacher, Brother Hunsaker, is the best institute teacher ever. EVER! 
Most favorite religion class I've ever had. By far. 
I wish I had it everyday. 
Call me weird, but I love learning about my role in the church and in life. 


Anyways. I'm going to go and continue studying for art history and editing pictures for my midterm portfolio. I just needed a little break.

ta ta


1 comment:

Lauren said...

yes, i have and it's super tough. the most important thing to listen to is the spirit. no matter what you heart or mind is telling you. the holy ghost knows what is right and we need to follow Him, even if it's so so so hard.