Thursday, March 29, 2012

It has come to my attention.... that clearly I am doing this blogging thing wrong.

Okay so it has come to my attention that to be a better blogger I need to change some things about myself. The blogs that I stalk every once in a while that are popular and have a hundred million followers usually fit into these qualifications-

1. Long hair that has been died blond.
2. A unique/ eclectic sense of style.
3. Being LDS is a plus.
4. Awesome creative abilities.
5. A DSLR camera.
6. A rich and {may I add} very attractive husband.
7. A toddler or two or four.
8. An Etsy account for all their crafty things they do in their "spare" time.
And 
9. Go on very posh vacations with their attractive husbands and cute children.





I am 2 of the above. Clearly I am doing things wrong..... :P

And {random} I LOVE this quote. 


Marvin J Ashton said, "No person will ever be totally free who is living a lie.. We should ever bear in mind that a wrong isn't right just because many people do it. A wrong deed isn't right just because it hasn't become visible."


That was in the ensign this month. 

No comments: