Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Once upon a time

Once upon a time....

I got to invent my own bar of Ritter Sport Chocolate at the Ritter Sport Chocolate factory in Berlin.

I chose Milk Chocolate, strawberry, yogurt crispies, & mini {European} smarties {the mini M&M is it's twin brother}

It tasted pretty darn good. Plus, all the chocolate was cheap 99 there! So i got one mini bar of about half the flavors they had {they had a cajillion of options.} and then proceeded to eat 4 pieces right then and there. But don't worry, I didn't look at the calories so it didn't really count, right??.... That's how i'm looking at food here. Plus I don't even know what the heck a "Kcal" is to see how it compares to just a normal calorie.



the inside of my own chocolate creation. :D
so, in order to make you jealous i will now put the flavors of every flavor i have in my bag. {they're in German, and i don't really know what they all mean. so.... maybe you won't be quite as jealous of me eating mystery chocolate.....}


  • Pfefferminz {i'm assuming that this is peppermint. it's a teal wrapper}
  • Kakao Krokant. {i ate this one already. it's in a maroon wrapper and was dark chocolate with chocolate filling with toffee bit stuff in the filling}
  • Weisse {white. plain white. sooooo good. best white chocolate. in cream colored wrapper}
  • Weisse cocos. {white coconut. cause it has a picture of a coconut on it. Also already ate this one. It was roasted coconut in white chocolate cream in the middle. mmm}
  • caramel. {i bet you can't guess this one. :P but, it was a caramel creme thing}
  • Alpenmilch. {baby blue wrapper. i'm pretty sure this is just milk chocolate}
  • Waldbeer joghurt {wildberry yogurt i think.}
  • erdbeer joghurt {strawberry yogurt i think}
  • Nuss in praline creme {you guess}
  • Edel-Nuss {no idea. in a multi colored package. Nuss means nut though so maybe mixed nuts?}
  • Amarena Kirsch {cherry something or other i think. it has a picture of a cherry and then an ice cream cone.}
  • Haselnuss {hazelnut i think. i love hazelnut.}
  • Edel-vollmilch {i don't know what this is...}
  • Schoko-Duo {maybe 2 chocolates together?}
  • Nugat {this is some sort of hazelnut becuase everywhere that says nugat here means pretty much the same thing as Nutella.}
all of that, plus the one i made for under 5 euros. :D
and that's all for now. Don't judge me on how much chocolate i will consume in the next few days, okay?

And this song played while we were eating our chocolate at the little cafe thing. And I liked it, so here it is. 



We went to a Birkenstock store. and I tried some on. But, there were a few problems. A-they were expensive. B-they were really not that comfortable. so C-I didn't even have a hard time not buying them. :D

And we went to a halocaust memorial and saw the brandenburg gate lit up and around random places here in berlin, but i'm really tired and going to bed because it's 1am here. 


Also, in case you haven't seen this yet, you might want to. I know i'm abnormally sappy, but i kind of teared up during this. I think guys should take advice from this guy on his proposal skills. Cause this was unique and sweet and well thought out. 

Mom- don't read this part

I got my first sun burn. :(

it wasn't bad at all and now it's just a tan. but it's kind of funny because you can totally see the strap of my purse and Camera. 

All 3 stores I've looked for sunscreen at didn't have any. I'm going to have to be more persistent in this now. But, my toms tan line is coming along so that's a plus. Also, my legs look soooo white compared to my arms. 


XOXO

1 comment:

Garin Savage said...

I am 97% certain that "Kcal" stands for kilocalerie, which is the same as the Calories on American food wrappers. In the US, typically the capitalized Calorie is equal to 1000 calories... or a kilocalorie.