Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sometimes I don't like titles.

Sometimes is a great word sometimes.

sometimes i'm having the time of my life in Europe.

but

sometimes Europe is really weird

and

sometimes I wish it was a little more conservative

sometimes i wish i could breath air not contaminated with nasty cigarette smoke.

sometimes i wish that i could call my best friend, Betsy, and actually talk to her about her wedding coming up. And that I could be useful to her during this stressful time.

sometimes i wish i could snuggle with my adorable baby niece, gemma. because she's growing up too fast! Ash said that she giggles now!! She's going to be out of diapers and walking by the time i get home, it seems! STOP GROWING GEMMA! Aunt Brianna needs to watch you grow up!

sometimes i need a girls night with Laurenita. Because sometime there are things that ice cream and talking late at night help more than you can know.

Sometimes I wish my grandparents in washington would just move to Utah.

Sometimes i wish i didn't have big decisions looming in the too close future.

Sometimes I wish the plans i make for myself actually worked out.

Sometimes i wish i could just go to my institute class from last semester.

Sometimes i seriously miss my siblings.

sometimes my dad quotes disney princesses when giving advice.

Sometimes i don't really like Berlin all that much....

Sometimes i'm not in a very happy mood.

sometimes I wish everything around me didn't remind me of certain things.

Sometimes I'm really excited for italy and greece!!

Sometimes I don't really want to go to this thing called "book Days" again today in Berlin because we went to it yesterday and it was by far not my thing and type of art.

Sometimes i miss a good drink of tap water.

sometimes i miss Logan.

Sometimes i miss my roomies and random things.

Sometimes i miss country swing dancing.

Sometimes i miss going on dates back in utah. This might sound weird...  But I won't be going on any while in europe, obviously, and I tend to like going on dates. they're fun.

Sometimes I wish i could watch the season finale of Once Upon a Time but can't because HULU doesn't work in Europe. {p.s. Quinton- did you watch this???}

Sometimes i miss not living out of a suitcase and wearing the same 6 shirts every week.

Sometimes I write sometimes posts because sometimes i feel like it.

good news you guys! I fixed my Toms on the 5 hour train ride. :D you may now call me Seamstress Brianna. :D

No comments: