Monday, May 28, 2012

meet: The newest addition to my jewelry collection.

and the newest member of my pearl obsession.
This was one souvenir that was on my list for sure to get
 in Europe. A pearl ring. and i couldn't pass it up. Especially
 after i bargained the price down. :D
I realized just barely {after writing this blog} that the title sounds like i'm engaged. that would be incredibly incorrect.

we went to the brandenburg gate today

one day, i'm going to get a picture of myself
with my bangs looking like I imagine
they look in my head....


and watched these freaking ripped guys do some awesome dances!! {seriously, this was like the best part of Berlin thus far.} Their dance was close to 20 minutes long probably. Reminded me of New Orleans street performances.



saw more of the Berlin Wall at East Gallery.


And then got free hugs. :D



Today was the best day in Berlin so far. :D


XOXO

-BrI

No comments: