Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Adventures of Finals week round 3- my love note to the mailman/woman



In case you can't read this, it says, "Dear wonderful mailman/woman, if no one is home, you have my permission to leave the package on the step. I desperatley need it for my final on tuesday morning! Have a great day and have a chocolate. thanks! <3/ Brianna. 

Here's the story. I ordered prints for my final and it was supposed to get here by monday. So, I wrote this, because sometimes they leave a little sticky note saying you have to pick it up at the post office. I even left them an easter Cadbury egg. aren't I nice?? 
Well, they left the package in the lounge next to the mailbox so the mail person didn't even get to see my lovely note. 

moral of the story, if you're nice, your packages will come on time. And you still get to have your chocolate. :D

p.s. who likes my taping job?

No comments: