Friday, May 4, 2012

Adventures of Finals week round 7- four am adventures and a lottery ticket

I'm sorry I look exhausted. Maybe one day i'll put
a picture up where I actually look semi decent.
Last night I was visiting friends because I won't see people most likely till fall! crazy! Anyways, at 11:30pm Glen texted me and wanted to do something. So, naturally we go on an epic adventure.... to Idaho. PARTY! haha. And we did something that neither of us had ever done before......

yes, Buy lottery tickets.


not a joke. It was so great. We almost ran out of gas on the way too. That would not have been fun. But it might have been funny watching him push the car to the next gas station.

But, the sad part- Neither of us won on our dollar lottery tickets. But it still makes for a great adventure. And another random thing we did at a crazy time like golfing at 2am.

Then we went "cloud gazing" because you couldn't see the stars.

In case you can't read the dollar bill, it says,
 "Obama sucks!" Glen liked this. 
Ended by eating ice cream and watching a movie on my laptop because both his tv and my tv are packed. Well, Glen especially didn't watch the movie cuase he was out like a light after about 20 minutes. Want to know something funny about glen? He totally twitches in his sleep! like he has muscles spasms. It made me jump every time. I don't know how he doesn't wake himself up.

And then After the movie was over I had to be at a final 5 hours later.

needless to say, I didn't shower or put make up on or look decent till after i came home.



But, totally worth it.

Good times. I'm going to miss living here and doing fun random things this summer!

p.s. I have a sa-weet tan line from my pony tail around my wrist!

No comments: