Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Here I sit, at the phoenix airport, waiting for my adventure to really start.

My adventure finally started at 3:35 am this morning when my alarm went off. Not that I was sleeping. {because who can honestly sleep when the greatest adventure of their life is about to take place?}

The plane trip from slc to phoenix was probably the bumpiest ride i've ever been on.

It still could have been a lot worse though.

Regardless, I can't wait to be in Europe and not in the phoenix airport.

I've never been to phoenix before. The smog is smoggy and I can see a billion palm trees. good combination, no?

If I remember correctly, the phoenix airport is in a book that was/is popular. Twilight. Have you heard of this?

The story included a bathroom in the phoenix airport that had 2 entrances/exits that Bella escaped from.

not that this is the first thing that came to my mind about the phoenix airport.

I used to be a die hard fan of that book. Haven't read it in probably 4 years though.

In case you were wondering what his airport looks like, I will show you a picture.
This, my friends, is all of my stuff for 2 months. And 'they' say I can't pack light. 22 pounds, baby! Complete with a baby book of mormon. 

apx 5am, beth and steve pose.

our terminal. And a cowboy. Although I'm pretty sure by how he was dressed and acted that he was gay. Bummer. I didn't know the broke back mountain thing was real! What happened to the manly man cowboy that defends womens' virtue and saves her from peril while still  being completely attractive?? Ya know, the kind i'm going to marry one day....

and here we are at apx 6am. All tired and we haven't even gone on a real adventure yet!?

sunrise at the airport.

 Phoenix


Well, I'm going to go eat some food or sleep or wheel chair race or attempt to find the cool bathroom or something.
ciao

No comments: