Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy Birthday from all of us, Betsy!

This very day is my very best friend, Betsy's birthday!!! I'm so sad that I am not there to surprise her this year like I got to last year!! {or am I??....} She's pretty much the most amazing girl ever! I'm pretty sure you know who she is because she's kind of a big part of my life. 

Betsy, 

as i've gone through the last few weeks in Europe, I have met some people who would like to wish you a happy birthday.

Notice the bird on his head





I meant to have that typo... 
The royal family




I know how much you love dogs. :D




But most importantly.....


Happy Birthday from this weird person.

How can you not miss this face?



I can't believe how old you're getting!

I can't freakin' wait to give you your birthday spankins in apx. 1 month!! 

p.s. Betsy is the best friend a girl could ask for. I love her to death. 

2 comments:

Lauren said...

oh my good heck. i just died of laughter. loved it. :) miss you!

McKell & Kendall said...

i LOVE this post!!!