Friday, June 8, 2012

Random Post with lots of pictures of Bavaria

here are a few things that I've done lately.

visited Neuschwanstein castle

Takin from a tiny kind of shaky bridge a little ways away. 


watched my professor do weird things



fell in love with bavarian landscape, houses, windows, and shutters.


Wild flowers. :D

Love these shutters.














found an awesome pearl bracelet
yes, that does have a pretzel on it!
 i didn't buy it. Even though it would
have been hilarious.
drank an interesting flavor of capri sun


Cola mix. 

ate some mystery meat that was really gross and our professor wouldn't tell us what it was until after we tried it. It looked weird and tasted weird. And I can tell you i ate cheese liver. Which is the liver of a pig. Nasty. Sorry i didn't take a picture.

saw a girl who i'm pretty sure was a boy. probably most definitely starred too long at said individual because i was trying to figure out what was so off about them.

saw some cool waterfalls

Also, my headphones want me to be a pop star. I can now hear the music and the background singers but not the main singer. It's like listening to karaoke music. So, it must be a sign that I just need to sing my lungs out to the music because it's weird listening to music without the words being sung. They're really thoughtful like that.
or... maybe I should just buy some new headphones....? sigh. i liked these headphones. they're metallic light purple and i've had them for apx 4 years. Maybe even 5. I think I got them sophomore year of high school.

I saw a street sign that said "John F Kennedy straße"  {straße means street. and you pronounce that weird b thing like an "s"} I wasn't quick enough in the bus to take a picture.

Improved more on my tan.

I have a shower at my hostel right now that has a thermostat. Like you twist it to the temperature you want it to be at and it will give you that temperature of water. I was quite concerned at first because it doesn't go above i think like 55 or something and i thought i was going to be showering in freezing water. then when the highest temperature was scalding hot i realized that it was in Celsius.... And I have no idea the conversion for this so i fiddled around till it wasn't burning or freezing me anymore.

Our pillows here on the other hand are a struggle. they are the size of a germ. Like half the size of a normal american pillow. Every other hostel we've been to here have given us pillows double the size of an american pillow. So, this was difficult for me considering I sleep with as many pillows as i can get back at home.

So, the humidity here is pretty high and my skin and hair really like this. My hair is so soft here! But for some reason, it's making me break out like an 8th grader. Not cool. Maybe this is TMI but, I haven't had this much acne since beginning of high school.

Today I went to a concentration camp
And it was quite perfect because it was pouring buckets of rain. gave it an even more somber feeling. And made for some great pictures.



this means "work will set you free"
on the gate that everyone had to walk through when entering
the camp


No comments: