Friday, October 7, 2011

Thought Thursday-Logan Temple

So... I kind of really stink at thought thursdays. I'm ashamed of myself. ;)

I really liked the one of the salt lake temple like this so I did my own.
I'm going to print this out, matt it, and frame it. It'll go on our
wall of religiousness. :D

yesterday was so wonderful. I took some time out for myself and did the most relaxing thing that I could do. no, not a bubble bath, I went and took pictures. And on the Logan temple grounds. It was off and on raining but didn't rain at all while i was at the temple. it was so perfect. I had a very nice time. I shot for more than 2 hours of different places around the temple. My life is so content sometimes. I just have to take more time out to enjoy it sometimes. Sometimes I just get way to caught up in being busy and going crazy with school that I forget to relax.  Anyways, here are some pictures. And I think I just might want to get married in this temple one day.









No comments: