Monday, October 31, 2011

Cool Pants, Pearls, Ashleigh's baby, and excited for Friday.

So today i went to my friend's sister's roommates's work party. {Not kidding} and there was the most adorable baby girl there. {like newborn} and i just wanted to hold her the entire time. It made me even more excited for my sister to have her baby! i just really want a little girl. If {on friday!} she finds out it's a girl, i'm going to learn how to make really cute baby headbands with big bows and flowers.

Every time i go to a store i want to look at all the cute baby clothes. This isn't even MY child and i'm kind of in love with it a lot! I love that little baby sooo much already and i don't know it's gender. I think about it all the time, and their not even close to being done baking in the oven. *sighs* I can't wait to be an aunt to this {no doubt} darling baby. I hope it has red hair. I honestly don't think i've ever in all my life been more excited about anything than i am about meeting this little one. :D

Dear end of March-
please get her UBER fast!
love,
      an excited {and the favorite} aunt .


in a different note:

Dear Friday-
please get here super fast too. I can't wait for the institute dance amongst other reasons. If you take forever, i will not be a thrilled personage.
love,
       Bri


So today is Halloween. I dressed up. and walked around campus in my costume. ALL DAY. and guess what? no one dresses up. but i did. why? because i got a lot of extra credit in my 3D design class. so it was worth it.

I love these girls lots and lots and lots. 

i didn't wear this outfit today, this is what i wore on saturday for the halloween party i went to. i'm a fan of my pants. I wore an awesome dress today! everyone is really jealous of it.

Tonight i went to my ward's halloween party. and it was wonderful! super super fun. My friend {and roommate from last year} Anna, had this on her facebook page- ‎"I miss the days when Halloween was about showing off your costume rather than your cleavage" so true. Amen. Agreed. Etc.

This weekend was really good. It was stake conference. I almost didn't go to the evening session saturday night, and i am SO glad that i did. Ya know those talks that seem to have been written for you? Well every one of them were written for me. and sunday's session too! It was like the happiest thing ever. I literally had a few tears fall because of it. I love church. :D I love the overwhelming feeling i get sometime that i know i can handle everything i'm thrown. It was comforting. :D

also, it was my 3/4 birthday last week. so if someone wants to buy me some real pearl earrings i'd be fine with that. I'm a big fan of pearls. And i'd be an even bigger fan of you if you bought me some real pearls

Betsy is struggling through her math homework and i just keep having to help her ;) so i finally told her "Betsy, you're going to have to figure this one out on your own, you'll learn more if i don't help you with this one." and she busted her gut. It was pretty funny {for those of you who don't know, betsy is a math major, and i don't know math at all.}

I love you all. Why? i have no idea. JOKE! because you read my blog! But here's the thing, everyone tells me that they read it, but no one follows it. So your challenge of the day is to go push follow. Cause it'd be nice to know who reads it.

alas i am done writing.
xoxo

-Bri

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You went to your neighbor's friend's aunt's dog's baby shower??? What a mouthful.
PS I find out what my baby is on Tuesday, not Friday.
Oh yeah, and my husband bought me real pearls for our wedding but you can't have them. Especially not for your 2/3 birthday.