Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Things I LOVE

I haven't posted in a while about things that i just love. So here are some simiple, random things that I love and that just make me happy and bring a smile to my face--



the sound of an old fashioned metal body camera's shutter 


the sound of the strobe lights in the studio. Love. love love

Pearls & Lace. And then more pearls and lace

Dresses from 5, 6, and 7 decades ago 


 


Curls.

Love letters. Just 2 people being super gushy and in love. it's waay cute

Red lipstick. even though i can't pull it off


A guy who can dance with a girl real well

The weather right before it rains

Hot chocolate and a good romance novel

Baked goodies


Getting "gussied up" for only the reason of wanting to feel extra pretty

The feeling of super soft carpet under my feet

Satin hands from MaryKay

Listening to Pres. Monson tell stories

Outdoor Wedding Receptions


Walking around the temple at sunset

Sand Castles on the beach.


Wedding pictures

Down Comforters 

Bay window seats


Roads lined with big oak trees on both sides



  




Cute shutters on houses

 

wrap around porches


A baby's giggle

Natural light filtering through the trees

Sometimes I just forget about the simple things that make me happy. I don't need anything extravagant to change my mood from sad to happy or from angry to happy. Even when things don't go my way I can still be happy. :D 

No comments: