Monday, October 3, 2011

Since I've been gone.

People are kind of crazy sometimes {hold the kind of}. Just throwin' that out there.

So since i have last blogged, here's what i've done-




  • watched a very intense, very disappointing, very sad, football game at BYU's football field.
  • took 3.5 hours to get home to Orem when it normally takes 2.
  • ate some pretty darn good home cooked meals
  • spent at least 36 hours in the advanced darkroom.
  • watched 8 hours of conference
  • updated my photo blog's look. i think it's pretty. 
  • Saw on FACEBOOK AND NOT FROM THE INDIVIDUAL that Melissa Q is engaged! {my roommate last year!}
  • thought about going scuba diving.
  • saw Ashleigh's belly. it's not even big yet. sigh of disappointment. 
  • got new car mats 
  • drank a dr P.
  • had fries at 5 guys {my VERY favorite fries}
  • got a glitter kiss tattoo on my neck. haha {the kind you put on with water}
  • dollar store run
  • walmart run. had to buy CR2 batteries for my NEW camera! :D :D :D  {do you realize that these batteries are 5 bucks a piece??? and i need 2 for my camera!} have you met the newest addition to my camera bag? meet goldy. she works like a babe.
This is my new camera. i need to
get a strap for it now.
  • learned some awesome moves for swing dancing. craved to go swing dancing but couldn't cause i was locked in the darkroom. 
  • finally feel like a BFA photo major instead of just BA art major. 
  • got to know the people in my major a lot better. it's crazy how well you get to know each other when you're all crammed in a nearly pitch black tiny room sniffing photo chemicals that may or may not be good for your liver. 
  • ate a lemon poppy seed muffin during a photo guild meeting. 
  • helped change the name of photo guild to.... the 18%ers. get it? we're getting 18% gray shirts that say 18% on them and aprons that say "photographers do it better in the dark". pretty cool. if you get the 18% gray part, i know you have knowledge of photography. if not, don't worry about it. you can google it if you really want to know.
  • used a mono rail 4x5 camera with paper negatives with an ISO of 5 with the cool vintage style black cloth and such. i feel like i came out of the movies aristocats when i use it.
  • watched Hawaii 5-0 and ANTM. 
  • forgot my conference notes at home. :'( this is sad cause i was going to quote some of my favorite lines from conference for ya'll.
  • got stoked about a SECOND temple in provo!!
  • came home to logan.

I saw this on facebook and loved it!
I love the castle temples the most and this
statement is so true!!
and now.... I'm going to bed. night ya'll.

and thing #3 about Ashleigh for my niece {or nephew}- She’s a good listener. :D

No comments: