Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Happy Post

Today was a much better day. why? because- {maybe one day i'll not use so many bullet points.... maybe one day}


  • Cause I got this text from my brother that said "mi amigo, he's a hero, HERO of the day!" {have you seen that youtube video? if not, you're missing out} and a phone call from him too. I don't know why, but there's something about this 15 year old kid that i miss. :P He always can make me laugh and is really amusing to listen to. For instance, he said, "ya know Brianna, I am done with girls!" this is what i said, "yay!! i don't want you to like girls till your home from your mission!" {because i'm fairly certain that half the girls at his school have a crush on him and it drives me nuts!} he said "wait, when you were in high school you would always be bugged 'cause guys never asked girls out..." i thought, "shoot you're right!" but instead said "but that's until i grew older and wiser. you should definitely stay away from them till you're an RM." I'm pretty sure i've confused the kid. But, i must say, Quinton will be one of the most educated guys when it comes to how girls work. I'm pretty sure that he's already a pro at it. 
  • i got a package in the mail from my grandpa Cobb with 3 rolls of film from his freezer that expired in 1994. So i'm waay excited to go develop it now and see if it'll turn out. 
  • I FINALLY got to talk to ash on the phone. I think she's been avoiding me but she called me today. haha. 
  •  The addition from my siblings to a wall post on facebook about me being "engaged". It really made me laugh. Except i think Emilie took the whole thing seriously because she texted me and asked when i'm bringing him home to meet the family {with 15 exclamation marks... just because that's how emilie is-excited about life. it's entertaining.}. When i told her it was a joke she asked if it had to be. haha. love that girl.
  • i got to carve a pumpkin! he's a handsome lil' thing. I love LoVe LOVE carving pumpkins. It marks the beginning of fall, i love the smell, and the process from start to finish. I named him billy. But Betsy is insisting on calling him huxley. Because that's her favorite name in the whole world. I still don't understand why....  but i get to carve another pumpkin on Halloween in my 3D design class. you kind of wish you were an art major now, right? Anyways, if you want to see him, he's on the steps of my apartment. 
  • i got to laugh a lot. Whoever said that laughter is the best medicine would be correct. 
  • I got to help write Allison's lover a message back on Facebook because she was too nervous to type it. And I'm pretty sure he'll now propose and they'll live happily ever after.
  • Someone wrote me a Haiku. haha. that's only happened one other time in my life- it was from papa anne in high school. 
  • my shoe in 3D design is apx 1/4 of the way done. i added close to 2000 jewels to it today and have about another 10000 to go. it's starting to look pretty neat-o. 
  • I just got done writing my English paper. It was a rough paper to write. But, i have some advice- if you are struggling with coming up with what to write, change the station in Pandora to Mormon Tabernacle Choir and say a quick prayer. Things will go more smoothly and you'll be happier.
Never a more true statement
and because i'm in a good mood. here's some things that make me laugh-









Allison and i were talking to eachother on chat. i was at the
kitchen table and she was upstairs in her room. my fishy,
Tablespoon Died a few days ago. :'( and she said this. it was
pretty grand.
i love this girl.




1 comment:

Garin Savage said...

Haikus are so grand
They take ten seconds to write
I'm glad you liked it :P