Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Little Miracles of the day

So today was great. Wanna hear my tender mercies of the day? Okay, grrreat!

So I went to school all worried because for some extremely odd reason school has gotten ahead of me this year. This new word has entered my vocabulary. Do you want to know what that word is? It starts with "pro" and ends in "crastination". Here's the definition  in case you don't have it in your vocabulary like i used to not {and it's a funny definition so you should push that link!} And believe it or not, i'm not as stressed as i usually am when trying to get things done way ahead of schedule like i usually am doing. and I still have gotten everything done on time.

So today I was thinking about everything I would have to get done in the next 2 or 3 days. But guess what?


  • my photo midterm portfolio is now due on the 27th {which is also known as my 19 and 2/3 Birthday in case someone wanted to sing me 2/3 of the birthday song or bring me 2/3 of a dozen cupcakes} instead of a week from today! 
So then I went to English and we were supposed to have a rough draft of a paper due on thursday. but

  • class was canceled on thursday! so, this also means that the grammar lesson that was my turn to present isn't going to happen on thursday either! So now, that stuff is due on tuesday instead. 
  • Which also means that i get to go get a scotsman dog with a friend for lunch now cause i don't have that class in the way. 
tender mercy. HECK YES!

so then i was trying to figure out why i didn't have a score for my tax assignment in my family finance class {the first assignment of the semester} when i had scores for assignments due after. So i checked my messages on blackboard and i had a message saying that the assignment didn't attach properly and therefore was blank. So I went home and on my laptop tried to locate the assignment. guess what? It was NOT there. sigh. so then i went to re do it and got my notes out and 

  • i had written down on my notes all the answers as i went along on it the first time. So I didn't have to really re do it,  just re-write it out.
Then i came home and i had a letter from my grandma Cobb. She probably thinks my favorite part of getting mail from her is when she sends me money, but i really love the cute little notes she writes. they all go into my journal and really mean a lot to me. I had a rough photo critique today and 

  • the letter she wrote said "Hi Bri, Hope your week was good. Love you! And I love looking at your gorgeous photos. Keep working hard. We love you SO {double underlined too. :D} much! Grams & Gramps" Super sweet right? I miss them so much. They're my heroes. I wish they didn't live in Washington. They're the only ones that ever send me mail. {if any of you want to send me mail, feel free}
my favorite quote of the day-
"on a scale of 1 to 10, how sweaty was _____'s hand?" - Allison. hahaha. i about died of laughter. Good times. 

Also, i cannot wait till i come home from school tomorrow. Why? Because Allison and I are making fancy cupcakes! and then tomorrow night i'm going swing dancing with several people!! I love swing dancing!

Also, these pictures crack me up. :D

No comments: