Thursday, January 5, 2012

What Women Want. {not the movie} + Wedding Bouquet.

I saw this as a comment on a friend's post on Facebook and literally liked it. 




"I've decided what women want. Women seem to want contradictory things in a man. 



Women want a man who is ambitious, an achiever who is successful both professionally and financially… who’s not materialistic.

Women want a man who is solid, steady, consistent and reliable…. Who is fun, unpredictable and spontaneous.

Women want a strong-willed, decisive man who takes a stand and does not waver… as long as he flexible, open minded, and can admit when he’s wrong.

Women want a realist who is romantic.
A guy who’s serious… but playful.
Who’s confident…but humble.
Who’s horny {i'm changing this to romantic}…but faithful.

Women want a man who’s career driven…but family oriented.
Women want a man who’s smart… but not nerdy.
Caring… but not needy.
Affectionate…. but not clingy.
Protective,… but not possessive.
Emotional…but not neurotic.
Funny…but not a clown
Dominant,…but not domineering
In control…but not controlling."





I don't see the problem.... 





I feel like the in-between in all of those would = the most perfectly imperfect man. 





p.s. Ask me how sad I am to have to go back to school on Monday. 





In case you just talked to your computer screen, the answer is "way sad".








p.s.s. {or is this supposed to be p.p.s. ??} because I stalk a lot of photo blogs..... the following should not be weird to you-




I found the future bouquet for my {in the verrry far away future} wedding. I had this idea in my head for about 2 years {please don't ask me why}, but have never seen anyone do it. Kind of made me sad that someone else has done it, but then again happy to know that it really does look pretty beautiful. I'm somewhat leery to post a picture because then all of my  friends {what seems to be about half of them are engaged or will be shortly... weird} will steal my idea of my future bouquet. So I hereby say, "no touchy" because I really want to post a picture{s} of it and don't really want my idea to go "viral" as they say when it is in a youtube video. so, here goes.


i think maybe a few more billy balls in there though, and i want lace wrapped around the stems, not ribbon. but, other than that i love it. Deep deep purple carnations with yellow billy balls. my dream.
don't you think purple and yellow are good colors for a wedding?

well, there's the random "p.s.s." that has absolutely nothing to do with what's going on in my life right now. But none-the-less, it made me happy tonight to find it.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I like that bouquet! Good choice! :)

Garin Savage said...

Girls would rather have someone who's horny over someone who's nerdy? Really?

Brianna. said...

thanks Tiffany.
Garin-i didn't write it, i just thought it was funny so i posted it.