Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sometimes I'm girly.


Sometimes I paint my nails fun.

Allison's

left hand with tape
 {watch video for instructions.}
pretty stellar if you ask me.

with the tape still on.

betsy decided that she spinning in
circles would help her nails dry faster.


one of my hands. i just need to clean them up a bit.

sometimes we're clumsy when doing nails...

Sometimes I do my hair curly

And sometimes my make up doesn't last all day...
Sometimes I put a cute lil' bow in my curled hair

sometimes i wear pearl earrings and a pearl necklace

Sometimes I'm jealous of all the girls who look like babe's at the gym when they're done working out. I don't know how they still look like girls when they're done. I am not one of the fortunate ones.

Sometimes I just want to be a domestic goddess 'cause I feel very crafty. Like tonight. I'm doing fun designs and sayings in photoshop and indesign for Valentines day! But, I'm not putting them up till after V day. Sorry.

Sometimes I wish Orem and Logan were best friends. {like next door neighbor type best friends}

Sometimes I hate being a girl. and sometimes i love being a girl.

Tonight is one of those nights that I both love and hate it.

College is a pretty spectacular place to have fun and try new things.

No comments: