Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My life in pictures from my cellular device.

Sunday dinner with these people. I miss them!

i don't think that i ever told about taylor and i's last date before i came back to Logan.
we went to my favorite restaurant. Old Spaghetti Factory. And i got my usual- Mizithra and browned butter. Tay did too. It was a fantastic date. 
When I got home i put the picture frame he got me for Christmas on my wall and put a picture i already had of us i had from summer in it.
 I need a new picture of us that's not so close up for this frame. dontcha think?

Once Betsy braided allison and i's hairs together. 

This is my very first french braid! not a lie. I've never been able to do them.

I am much better at doing this. I don't know what it's called. i just made it up one day.

And this is why i love my apartment.
just FYI. Allison isn't pregnant nor ever thought she was.
it was just a little funny. I hope she doesn't kill me for putting it up!

this picture kills me. It was at the Ryan shupe and the rubberband concert.
but the only reason why i posted it is because of the couple. haha

who cares how old and rusty and nasty looking your body is if you have cool wheels, right?

 I'm going to post next about the awesome Collodion photography process I learned how to do by the amazing visiting artist and photographer, Joni Sternbach.


I'm going to go and do some homework. sigh. I've had too much fun the last 2 days in the photo labs that i haven't done a single thing this week!

No comments: