Thursday, January 12, 2012

OH. MY. STARS!

Do you have days where they're not really that great of days?
me too.
but do you ever have days where you're somehow really happy anyway?
me too.

little things that made my day today-

  • a potential job opportunity
  • talking to the girls in my major today. Really though. It was great! "give me his number, I'll ask him why!"  "once you go for an idaho man, you'll never go back." "I can set you up, they could be here in a day!" it was really a needed good conversation.
  • one of my textbooks came!
  • Allison made french fries
  • looking at workbook.com photographers
  • wearing comfy clothes
  • Germany study abroad application in. BS'd the essay along with my friend, Beth, and joked about copying and pasting the same essay into both applications. haha
  • sneezing a bajillion times. {okay, i don't really like sneezing. but i did sneeze a lot today because I am fairly certain i'm getting a cold. naturally.}
  • Betsy proposing to me. again. 
  • this quote from my grandma 
"FOR GAMES CAN’T BE WON UNLESS THEY ARE PLAYED,
AND PRAYERS CAN’T BE ANSWERED  UNLESS THEY ARE PRAYED….
SO WHATEVER IS WRONG WITH YOUR LIFE TODAY,
YOU’LL FIND A SOLUTION IF YOU KNEEL DOWN AND PRAY."
  • etc
well... "I'm going to go..... shave" {name that movie}

-Bri

No comments: