Monday, January 30, 2012

Need a good laugh? Or good pick me up? Look no further.

Sometimes I don't feel very stellar. And I need a good laugh.
and then I found these gems.


For Allison.

this is how all the how to draw books are!



reminds me of Lauren

hehe 
ha

this is soo true! For PAPA anne.

never more true.

I love the salads i make lately!

6 girls in my apartment=six different colors of luffas. 

Conversations on Facebook like this.

LOVE! in case you people are incompetent,
this is photoshop done in a cool way. :P

Clearly it goes over.


Well, i don't really fit that description at all...
but still, facebook thinks i could be a nun!

may or may not be true. Mint and chocolate
go together like the peanut and jelly,
like bert and ernie, like rain and bows. 

this happens to me all the time!


Also, I need a good pick me up.

Here are some quotes i like lately from church, institute, conference talks, margins of my scriptures, and devotionals. {i didn't write down where some of these came from.... :(}



"the best relationships are based on faith and forgiveness" -elder holland

"True change only comes through the atonement of Jesus Christ"

"be okay with who you are no matter the circumstance"

"Be loyal to the best within us regardless to opposition and temptation" -Elder Holland fireside last night.

"Joseph Smith is the supreme witness of Christ in this dispensation." -Elder Holland

"When you feel the Holy Ghost, it means the atonement is working in your life." -Henry B. Eyring

"When we choose to believe a sin is not a sin, it's still a sin." -President Ezra Taft Benson. "Valiant in the Testimony of Jesus."

"Satan is a master of making us forget who we are."

"When you get an answer to a prayer that you can make the decision, it means that God trusts you. God loves all of his children, but he doesn't trust all of them"

"Look for a man that will think of you as the girl of his dreams every day" -President Faust

"Human Nature is to avoid pain at all costs, but, our sprit needs it to grow."

"Faith in God means faith in his timing."- Neil A. Maxwell.

"if you don't live by the letter of the law, you can't live by the spirit of the law."

I love quotes lately. :D




p.s. I'm going home this weekend!! I get to see my family.... And Taylor!! :D I decided I can't wait 3 more weeks for that. 

soo.... 2.5 days till then. 

And another pro- I can do my laundry for freeeeeee :)


Also I think Marjorie is the cutest lil lady there was. I want to be like her. 
President Hinckley chose a great woman. 


p.s. "Marjorie" is now added to my baby names list. I should probably blog about that again one day. And my kissing list needs updated too.

well.... i should probably go memorize my introduction speech for public speaking.

but first- Some good news! My first class was cancelled for tomorrow! Which means i get to procrastinate my homework some more! :D

OH! more good news!!! I get to go to the Frankfurt, Germany temple this summer!!! And I'm crossing my fingers for the London, England one too. :D

No comments: