Saturday, January 14, 2012

Oh, ya know, just a few love songs and such.

Last night I watched a movie called "one day" with anne hathaway. on the cover is a very very cute kiss. I kind of swooned over how adorable it was. In case you don't know what "swoon" means, click here. It's uraban dictionary. Which can kind of be sketchy sometimes, but I think this one is for the most part okay. Hopefully. I didn't read it all.
i just am a big fan of that kiss. 

Don't worry, i'm just kinda a hopeless romantic at heart.

I was listening to Pandora on the station "Ingrid" and these 2 songs played back to back. and then I thought, "self, I like these songs" and so here they are.

to make you feel my love- Adele
Do you like the name Adele? I think it's cute. :D


I Never Told You-


p.s. Want to know something that totally rocks? Being able to use Taylor as a reference on my resume because he was my boss! haha. I think it's grand. :) I mean, out of all my references on my resume, he knows me best.


Also, I just applied for a job that I really hope I get. :D I'll tell you what it is if I end up getting it. 

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Brianna, there is a version of 'To Make You Feel My Love' that is by Garth Brooks that I LOVE. It's from a movie called Hope Floats which might be a movie you would like. It's a romance and it has Harry Connick Jr. as a pretty cute cowboy. :)