Sunday, January 22, 2012

Old Main Hill sledding

Old Main Hill sledding is a must when you're an Aggie.


there really is no excuse for one who lives in Logan who has never been sledding down Old Main Hill.
i found this on google image search.
i want to do this so bad!

none.

It's fantastic.

I've seen people take mattresses and sled down on top of them. and a couch once. McKenna used a garbage bag and poked 2 holes in it and wore it like a diaper {click here to see pictures},
we've used cookie sheets, broken sleds we've found there, and most recently-new sleds! :D Not many people came this time. It was kinda a bummer. But it was fun still!


Another pro of sledding down Old Main is that you seriously get your workout. It is a big and steep hill.

so you can get a little idea of the steepness. 
i love this hill!
Yesterday we did a train sled. the Sled eric and I were on totally came out from underneath us so we were being drug along with nothing underneath us. even though we were wearing snow pants, we still got soaked!

Last night we tried a few new ways of going down.


and betsy and i went together a few times....we never made it very far.
it was really funny though.
snow!
a- this coat makes me look pregnant {i'm most definitely not}
b- Erick was not supposed to be in this picture
c-betsy and i are precious. 
the best was when i wrapped my legs and arms around her and we went down and fell off. we rolled down a little and stopped with her face in the snow and i was on top of her but couldn't get off because my arms and legs were stuck under her body so she had to push herself up so i could untangle myself. We were laughing so hard.
When we get to heaven, this is a video i am going to request to watch.


Eric and I beat betsy and Jake going this way. 


the train 
I'm pretty sure this
never stops anyone.

we came home, drank hot chocolate, and then watched a sad movie {I don't even know why we chose a sad movie....} called 7 pounds. I like Will Smith. eric said, "does

Oh yes. and I went with Annie and a few of her friends to
clean the sink at Angie's on Friday night.  :D Is she
not a babe???

No comments: