Thursday, December 29, 2011

Taylor's Half Birthday Adventures

I like half birthdays. I think they're fun. Fun to surprise people too!

Taylor had no idea it was his half birthday. That is, until the waitress at Milagros brought out his meal on two plates. half on one, half on another. :D


I'll just give the quick version of what we did. no need to bore you with the exciting details of the day. :P

First i collaborated with his sweet mom to make part of this work, then we fed the ducks. Got Dr. Peppers, Bought ring tones for his new iphone, went through the car wash, picked up a treasure chest, went to the provo temple, reminisced about lots and lots of memories, more DP, Half a cake, his mom helped me sing happy half birthday, drove around orem a bit, visited his mom at work, FYE, went to temple square and saw the lights, good conversations, JB's restaurant, more lights, free six dollar parking, Denny's milkshake/smoothie, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc. etc.

I really enjoyed the whole day! 11 am to 1 am! new record? sadly no, but still a really good day filled with one of my favorite personages ever! here are a few pictures of things throughout the day. I didn't take that many because Taylor doesn't really like getting his picture taken candidly. I know, i don't know how we survive together. Most of the people i'm with a lot probably feel like i'm the paparazzi because i take so many pictures of them. But not Taylor, he's some what camera shy. haha you can probably tell in these few pictures that he doesn't really enjoy it. Thanks Tay for being a good sport... sometimes. ;) And thanks for letting me surprise you and not trying to figure out what was going on before i told you. :D  {and for guessing the color right.... again! I don't get how you do it! so please tell me! :D}

they put a fence up around our ducks!!
and they wouldn't fly over it. :(
it was funny to watch them slide on
the ice of the pond chasing the bread. 
half a cake, for a half birthday. :D
you can't really tell, but the candle in the
middle is only a half. :D
the cake before i cut it in half.  
memory chest.
yes, i did watch 5 youtube videos on how to make
this kind of bow. I feel as if it turned out well....
for having to use super glue instead of wire..... :D
temple square. love the random guy in it with us. 

Well, there's some of the day. It really was a fantastic day. I'd do it over again if i could. :D

2 comments:

Allison said...

I feel like my Grandma could have taught you how to tie that bow. :P

Brianna. said...

haha! you're so right! i forgot about her awesome bows!!