Friday, December 23, 2011

Since I've been home.

My life is rather ordinary at home.
There is not that much going on round these parts.
well. For me.
you see,
I have worked 8 hours every day this week.
and my feet are hurting me,
but
i'll have a nice pay check.


so here's a bulleted list {because i'm real good at them} of things i've done since i've been home


  • Em's band concert
  • ear wax candle with taylor {weirdest experience of my life}
  • Mormon Tabernacle Choir Concert
  • gateway mall
  • Church
  • Dinner with grandma and grandpa Dickerson
  • walmart mouth wash run to Walmart with Taylor
  • brought my pregnant sister Huckleberry Icecream
  • Dressed Elmo up with Taylor.
  • Slept in several days
  • Long phone conversations
  • lunch with Betsy
  • work
  • work
  • work
  • work
  • work
  • made rice a roni
  • laundry
  • thought about going on a run
  • took my fingernail polish off
  • missed my down comforter and electric blanket every night.
  • wrapped presents
  • snuggled with my puppy, Kandi.
  • etc.

ta ta


No comments: