Monday, December 5, 2011

It's time!.....

Time for some pictures on my blog with little words. I know, I know. Usually there are lots of words when I blog. But I just typed out an English presentation and my little fingers need a break.

remember that one time taylor and i developed in the darkroom? well i found a
picture of it on my phone. He looks good in my Photo Guild apron. 

Lauren sang this song for Betsy and I last year and i'd never heard it! and then i found this at walgreens with Taylor forever ago and also, found this picture on my phone.  
here at USU, we're really good at making icicles.  

4th year in a row buying this. :D

Ashleigh and i made limeades at her house with all freshly squeezed limes. soo good!

my dad is in the high counsel of a BYU singles Stake. and they make these for the people! ahaha! 

sometimes Q and i do speed scrabble together and come up with this. Mostly him. the waleeeeee was my idea.

Sometimes my apartment makes snow flakes for the windows. :D

betsy and I made cupcakes tonight for Tara's birthday tomorrow!
happy birthday TARA!!


I edited the language. you're welcome. i found this online randomly.
I want to text this to someone and see what they say. :D


in case you can't read this, it says the skinnamarink song. Betsy left it for me on my bed before she left for the weekend. :D i just put the pictures together a little.... but they look weird. but it's better than having 2 separate pictures. right? right.
p.s. although this is my bed, i am not hiding a dead body under the really warm, soft, fluffy down comforter. :D
i'm sorry i didn't rotate the pictures. If you're on a laptop- rotate your laptop. not that hard. if you're not on a laptop, rotate your head. A little harder. but doable.  :D

xoxo.

tomorrow you'll get the stats again. :D

No comments: