Tuesday, December 6, 2011

1/4 of 1000= 225. How eating an apple is bad.

That's right, people! This is my 225th post.


Betsy thought i should just leave it at that. {and the math major was wrong. 1/4 of 1000 is 250}

But i have some trials and wo's to write about today.



Problems with working in the University Reserve Mac lab on editing pictures-



  • Eating an apple is really hard to do quietly so people don't stare at you while eating it.
  • After eating said apple, one needs dental floss and i don't have any in my backpack this year..... you think I'm kidding. not so. I did last year. 
  • When listening to Christmas music i want to sing really loudly... and I feel like this would cause everyone to run for the hills.... which let us be honest, wouldn't be a bad thing. I like editing my pictures in solitude and loud singing from my vocal chords. 
  • The huge screens make me want to watch hulu. Okay, once again, let's be honest. I just watched the latest episode of Hawaii five-0. Don't worry. The end confused me to the max too. I strongly dislike wolfette. 
  • It is freeeeeezing!!

A week and 2 days till I'm done with my THIRD semester of school! :D




3 comments:

Andrew said...

1/4 of 1000 = 250.

Steph Romney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph Romney said...

Haha I work in the UR! Love those fancy mac screens:) see you in there next semester. Thanks for the follow:)