Saturday, December 10, 2011

Stats, Fights, Blown-Up Factory, Christmas, Surprises

First things first, STATS. this is the last time i'll do this. because everything will be zero in a few days. I just wanted to show you how much i have accomplished this week! :D


tests- 0 

projects- 0

classes- 0 {2 if you count final critiques as a class}

class days- 0

photo shoots to do- ZERO!

costumes i still need to find for my shoots- 0. more like- costumes i need to give back now.

pictures to edit- ZERO!! 

pictures to print- 20 ish.


Darkroom pictures i need to print-4
final portfolios- 2 {that i'm combining into 1 big one.}

days till i go home- 5


Second. I went to my first ever USU hockey game. here is what i noticed-



  • they smell waaaay bad. 
  • people cheer when the players smash each other into the glass. 
  • when there aren't many fights, the fans get irritated. 
  • there's a lot of swearing.
  • it smelt bad. 
  • we won 4-1
  • nearly everyone on our team is from Canada {don't say "Canada" in front of Taylor because he'll break out in the Canadian anthem. All verses. I learned (well... i'm working on learning this) this the hard way. I pretty much have it memorized myself now. I think he loves that country or something. ;) i guess that's what serving a mission in a place for 2 years does to someone. haha}
  • it smelt really really bad. 
  

third- 
today i finished shooting for my portfolio!

alright, i'm sick of numbering. so i'll just write the rest.

I went Christmas shopping a little today with Allison! first of the season. Allison and I came out of a store and the whole outside smelt SO bad! We decided that it smelt like a poo factory blew up. Honestly, i have never felt a more foul smell outside. It smelt like this for over an hour too! I really want to know what made it smelt so bad though..... or maybe i don't. who knows what it was. 

I got something really cool today. I can't say what it is, because it's a present for someone. but now i'm excited to finish this present. I love presents that are unique and individual. I'll take a picture of it when i'm done and then post it after Christmas. So, get excited!

click here to see some pictures from my 80's shoot. 

wanna know what i've done in my 3D design class this semester?





this is a camera. i don't have a picture from the other side though where you can see the lens. .
 
Good news of my day- I got to see my roommate, Melissa Q W H III !!!! i haven't seen her since she got married on 11-11-11. So it was a happy day! i love that girl!

So i think i'm going home on Thursday now instead of Friday. :D So this'll be good too. 

I have to decide by January 20, if i am going to FOR SURE go on the study abroad to Germany trip. I want to go sooo bad. But i just need to make sure i'm going to have enough money for it. It's going to be close. If anyone needs pictures taken for anything i'd love to do them! If i booked several photo shoots soon it'd make things easier. haha.


So my friend, Annie, just came by and gave Betsy and I the funniest re-enactments of how she kisses. It might have been the funniest/grossest/ nastiest thing i've ever witnessed. best quote from it- "and that is a sign for "let's have some fun!" " haha. love that girl. p.s. we both got the exact same amount of points in our Family Finance class {hmm... i wonder how that happened} we congratulated ourselves on our grade of an "A" today. You know you have a really easy class when you end up with an "A" in the class and the only thing that you ever did in class was watch movies and T.V shows. I'd recommend this class because of it. 

Here is a little Christmas we have in our apartment. i love our little tree. :D

i put little lights on our stair rail.
 It takes longer than one might think.

Dec. 28. It's going to be a great day. Once again, this is a surprise. But i have some grand plans for this day. I am so so excited. And Taylor had better get it off work. 'Cause if he doesn't, i probably really will cry. He has no idea what's going on either, but i do. :D  But really, you're going to want to come back on December 29th and read about what i did the day before. :-) 18 days. wowzas! not far away. 

well, until we meet again, good luck on your finals! :D

No comments: