Friday, December 2, 2011

The life of a photo student during finals

both yesterday and today I spent nearly every waking hour in either the studio, lab, location, or darkroom. {well...minus the 1.5 hours on the phone with taylor yesterday and today too.}
it was great. :D


I got a lot done. But, i think editing all my shoots and perfecting the around 40 images I have to do for my final is going to be a lot more time consuming than I even thought. I honestly think I've bitten off more than I can chew. But, i'll figure it out.
I had a little talk with myself yesterday it went like this-

self-i can't do this!
self- get a grip of yourself!
self- you're right.
self- yes, and you can do it.
self- i can do it!

and ever since I had a talk with myself, I've felt better. :D

But, go here and look at a few i've done very rough edits of. what do you think?


In other news, after my fifth shoot in 5 days, i treated myself to a Dollar Dr Pepper from McDonalds. :D it was great.


words to describe my apartment-

FREEZING.



i think this sums it up.
i guess we could add "lit up" too. because we have lots of twinkle lights up that i put up while no one else was home and i was procrastinating writing a paper and a powerpoint {which i still haven't done yet...}


there's some good news and bad news.

bad news- i hurt my back and i feel like i need to borrow someone else's for the next 2 weeks.
good news- Taylor taught me some stretches to help it {he's pro 'cause he has a bad back}
bad news-it only helped for like 3.4 minutes. max

but they were a good 3.4 minutes. :D



xoxo

12.5 days till i'm home for nearly a month!

No comments: