Tuesday, February 28, 2012

If you want to know why I don't need to shower tonight....

First item of ward business-
I'm going to the caucus on the 15th! Woot! I went when I was 18 too. Cool that it'll be when I'm home. I'm a big fan of politics.

Yesterday, when procrastinating doing my homework, I read like a bajillion and a half articles on the republican candidates. And guess what? I really enjoyed most of it.

Next,

I saw this on FB and thought it was clever.


and then lastly, why I don't need to shower tonight {which is the reason why any of you read this in the first place}

I really love walking to class at 4pm, minding my own business a tree decides to pull a practical joke on me and dump the snow from it's branches on my head. Jokes on him though cause now I am clean and don't have to shower. ha {that was a joke. I'll still shower. }

No comments: