Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sometimes

Because I don't have enough "sometimes" posts.....

Sometimes my favorite foods are Craisins and grilled cheese.... not together you hobos!... although... maybe that'd be good?

sometimes you get random compliments from strangers that you look nice.... and it just so happens to be the day where you didn't shower 'cause you didn't get to sleep till 2:30 am and overslept because of a photo shoot and tons of homework you had, you just got done at the gym and you're pretty sure most of your hair has fallen out of the ponytail...

Sometimes ABBA songs play on my ipod and I feel like dancing on the treadmill but then when I do try to dance... I nearly fall off. This has happened twice now.

Sometimes guys shave their legs that work out and then I feel all self conscious cause my legs don't look as smooth as theirs....

Sometimes you are overwhelmed with homework and projects and having far too much to get done and not enough time to do it.

so sometimes you have to take a break and finish your valentines day things.

Sometimes you realize how wonderful it is that the Lord works in mysterious ways and you know that he is guiding your life.

because sometimes, if He didn't, you know you wouldn't be able to do the things you know you need to do in the time frame they need to be done in.

Sometimes you just have to think about all the things you've been blessed with and try not to worry and stress.

No comments: