Saturday, February 18, 2012

Gold is apparently a bad color.


I like this picture of us. 
This post is going to tell you what I did today with Tay. :)
It'll probably make you jealous so you don't really have to read it.


1- We went to color me mine. I've never been there before but have wanted to go for a long time. I made a large mug and did a lace overlay thing. Did it work?..... Not perfectly.... But it'll be cool still. Taylor did a square handle mug and was a perfectionist with it. His was smaller but he took longer. Maybe I'm just speedy cause i'm an art major.....? JOKE.
obviously he's a little excited to be
drying his mug.



2-He told me we were going to wendy's for dinner. Honestly I was fine with this because Color me mine is an expensive thing, but we didn't really go there. We went to my favorite place. Old Spaghetti Factory. :D We also saw a guy that looked exactly like Gru off of Despicable Me. Taylor thought we should ask him if he gets that a lot. Thank heavens he really didn't!

It's going to be pale pink and purple.
















 3- FYE for their going out of business sale. But we didn't really look around cause this psycho guy in a long trench coat and scary lookin and acted like he was a) drunk, b) on drugs, c)really angry, but probably d) all of the above. I didn't really want to go in the store with him because i was nervous he'd shoot us. So we decided to follow him around... makes sense, right? in the car. not in the store. It was interesting. I wish I knew what his problem was. 

4-Target. Taylor needed deodorant and tooth paste. Both serious necessities. He messed my hair up several times by trying to put these weird hats on me. he'd say, "this is a Brianna hat." and then thought I should buy these ugly feather earrings. I'm just glad I get to dress myself. ;)

Taylor loving getting his picture taken.
5-we went to our park. Sat at a pic nic table on a sesame street blanket and roasted mini marshmallows over candles and made mini s'mores with the 100 calorie pack mini fudge shoppe cookies. Also tried starbursts. somewhat worked. haha. We then fed our pet ducks the left overs. They realy love us. I think we feed them the most out of anyone. First time they've probably ever gotten marshmallows.

I wish it could have lasted longer. But alas, he has a 5:30 am meeting at work. Darn those people with real jobs.

Obviously it was a really good night.

Thanks Taylor. One of the best dates I've been on.

p.s. I'll never ever forget that your least favorite color is gold. Ever. Again.

Also. You could watch this. Cause it's funny.




lip readings. 

No comments: