Sunday, February 12, 2012

Love Quotes for the week of love.

"Missing someone gets easier every day...because even though it is one day further from the last time you saw each other, it is one day closer to the next time you will." 


"If you love someone more then anything, then distance only matters to the mind, not to the heart."


I have no idea who said those, but I LOVE it. 


“Absence diminishes little passions and increases great ones, as a wind extinguishes candles and fans a fire.” -Rochefoucauld


“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” -Heinlein


“The course of true love never did run smooth.” -Shakespear


“When you are in love you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” -Dr. Seuss.


“You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly." -Same Keen


“You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover’s arms can only come later when you’re sure they won’t laugh if you trip.” -Jonathan Carroll


“Women wish to be loved not because they are pretty, or good, or well-bred, or graceful, or intelligent, but because they are themselves.” -Henry Frederic Amiel


All days are nights to see till I see thee, And nights bright days when dreams do show thee to me.
- William Shakespeare







In other news-


I was going through my rings in my jewelry box and found one that fits my left middle finger cause i wanted to change out the ring i've been wearing the past few months. I think it's kind of cute. So I put it on, and woke up this morning, and guess what? It's one of those dumb rings that turns my skin green. I kind of want to go buy a new ring. I pearl ring. that'd be pretty!

No comments: