Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day Post

So, sometimes i'm pretty domestic and do cute lil' things 
in photoshop for Valentines day.
I don't really know how to do things half way when it comes to this kind of thing. So I tend to go overboard a little bit. So don't judge me and think I'm psycho.... But, I think they're fun. Here are a few of the 20 ish I did. {I shot these right before I went to bed one night at like 1 am and the only light I had was a little over head light and was too lazy to break out my tripod, therefore they aren't tack sharp like i'd like them to be.} {and yes, i know i'm incredibly cheesy. }
Hot wheels!
Dr. Pepper.



Deck of cards with one thing written on each card
This was probably my favorite one.

bouncy ball 

conversation hear cover {i found this online... i didn't make this one.}


heart marshmallows. cute!

Tootsie Rolls

Should be put on a crush orange soda. but i didn't want to send a glass bottle in the mail.

the little package I sent Tay. Fun, eh?

Anyways, I can't wait till our date on Friday when I go home. :D 


In other news, I dyed my hairs. But, I'll post a picture later.

Also, if ya'll could pray for me and the speech i have to give tomorrow. I wrote it yesterday, and today it magically isn't saved anymore. So while i should be memorizing it today i get to re write it and hope and pray that somehow i'll be able to memorize it enough to fake it tomorrow.

my car, left. her car, right.
Also, I'd like to take this time and thank my dear friend and roommate, Allison, for being such an amazing person! She totally came and saved me from stressing out even more today! And I feel bad because I have a photo shoot i have to do today when i told her we could do something tonight together because we're both cool and don't have plans. :( Love you AL!

p.s. Allison's car {Black Honda named bessy} and my car {black toyota Corolla named Calvin} are kinda in love. We decided they're valentines. Especially when we park right across
from each other like today.

So you can't see them very well. but in the middle
there, there's a little pot of mini roses too. and she
has a rose in her mouth. 
And....... In case any of you didn't get flowers.... My roommate Natalie got plenty to go around. And I'm sure she'll get more tonight. Allison decided that one of them should be hers so she wrote herself a little love note and put on one of the vases. haha.

No comments: