Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What Makes Me Happy

At times it is easy to be unhappy. Looking at life like nothing goes my way. 

Well, today I decided to find things that make me happy


I developed a roll of 35mm film, and 4- 4x5 large format sheets too. 
Sometimes I complain about darkroom photography because it takes so long, my hands get dried out from the chemicals, etc. But, It was the best thing I could have done today. 
The peace and quiet of the little darkroom that I had all to myself, pitch black, relaxing, listening to the running water was my kind of paradise today. 

It's times like this that make all the other stress and long hours of my major worth it. 
I hadn't been in the darkroom much this semester. I fell in love with it all over again. 

When I wasn't in the darkroom, I was editing my sister's maternity pictures. It was a fun shoot. Even though I'm not the best at maternity yet.... or go here and look at the ones I did today.

Institute. 
Words cannot express how much I love the class I'm in. I don't think I've ever taken a class I have loved more. It is sooo fantastic. <3

Hot chocolate. mmmmmm. 


XOXOXO

34 days till Ashleigh's due!

No comments: