Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My wittle baby brover is 16!

Woohoo! I can add pictures again!

why, you may ask?

because I am jet lagged, i couldn't sleep past 4am and so i decided to figure out how to solve my predicament. And....


i introduce you to my new blog!

My first year of college.

which is perfect for a few reasons.

A- my first year of college is was kind of a lot more immature than I am now. {even though I'm not fully mature now either. I'm kind of a goof ball}
B- I was even cheesier then than I am now.
C- I could still keep all my pictures and posts.
D- I can still add pictures to my main blog.


Today is my brothers SIXTEENTH birthday. I will now write down why he is my least favorite and my favorite brother.

F-he compliments me all the time
LF- He smells bad a lot of the time.
F- he makes me laugh even when i'm mad at him
LF- he constantly is wanting me to look at/feel his muscles.
F- He has funny friends.
LF- one of his friends spit spit wads at me one time. it was gross.
F- He's a really good leader and he's nice to everyone.
LF- he's hard to get a hold of because he's never home.
F- he totally went to the eye doctor with me yesterday 'cause i didn't want to go by myself.
LF- He always walks around the house shirtless at every opportunity.
F- He'll go shopping with me sometimes even when he really doesn't want to.
LF- He makes me make food for him all the time.
F- He sometimes paints my toe nails.
LF- He still won't ever rub my feet.
F- He secretly likes it when i do photo shoots of him.
LF- He thinks i'm going to let him drive my car around now that he's getting his license.
F- he lets me tell him all the things he will do and will not do when he dates as to make sure he's one more gentlemen in the world of very few of them left.

He's my only brother. So he can be pretty much whatever i want him to be.
this is the picture I found on my camera that he took
 right after I got home. Happy birthday weird-o!

In other news. My niece is still the cutest thing known to man kind.

funny story. when we were going home from the airport i was sitting next to her in the back of the car. Whenever we'd go under and overpass her eyes would get super wide and she'd look so startled. haha. it was hilarious.




here's a cute picture of how she liked the bag that her little souvenir came in better than the actual souvenir. she cried when she dropped it.
This is what lauren brought me! isn't she cute!!
 so thoughtful. :D

No comments: