Sunday, July 29, 2012

LMH

Melissa Q. W. H. III- I'm sorry, I had to do a post about this.

I've kinda always had this thing for good lookin hair, on good lookin guys. And right now, there's this fad going on with guys having Some darn good LMH.

Here's a few pictures of this hair that strikes my fancy.







it is kind of reminding me of Elvis presley. Which who even knew I liked his hair??? Not I.




this is all.

get your excited faces on cause....Next Post- "My best friend's wedding". {in real life. not the movie}

k. bye!

2 comments:

Mel & Ky said...

Oh how I love that LMH has become a thing :) And I love your face! I'm excited for your next post...I was so sad that work messed me up from coming to the reception :( I bet Betsy looked amazing!

Emilie said...

Let me guess. Are those Arie and Jef's hair? HAHAHA!!!!!