Tuesday, July 10, 2012

4th of July and some funny advertisements

Hey Ya'll. 4th of July is practically my favorite holiday of all time. I don't like the huge stress holidays that make everyone cranky. 4th of july is low key.... for the most part. I still like being creative. I was asking my mom her opinion on something and she said, "I don't know, you're the only one in this family with the creative jeans" haha. 

Anyways, {have you noticed how much I say that word?? I noticed I write that word in my journal too. I need to come up with a new transition word.} I enjoyed some great American BBQ food. It was a great treat and I missed my American food for the past 2 months sometimes.  

I got to snuggle with Gemma bear.
talk about my trip.
talk with ash
it was fantastic.


I'm a fan of little triangle banners.
he dropped a hot dog right before this. haha
good work dad.






flag fruit pizza.

Funny story. My little cousins that aren't so little anymore were all playing on the hammock and they were being cute so i was going to get a picture of them all laying on it and then 2 seconds after this {which is the only picture I got of this} the whole thing tipped over and then a rule of 1 person at a time was put on it. haha. So, I didn't get a cute picture of them all snuggled on the hammock.

the cute parentals. 
and now we enter the funny advertisement section of my blog.....


these first 2 were on facebook on the SAME DAY!!!

on facebook under my religion it very clearly and openly says that I'm LDS..... 
they really want me to go to these muslim dating sites I guess. 


this one was on my email. I don't think I'll be going for a chinese girl anytime soon or in the future. 


so this is what the web thinks about me. 

A- that I really really REALLY want to marry a muslim. 
B- that I am lame and am single on Facebook so they have to tell me I need to find love online.
C- that I am lesbian and need a chinese woman. 

All of these are false. Okay, except the single part. I'm that. But I don't think I'll be searching for MR right online..... 

I'll let you know if I get any more crazy ads. 

No comments: